Alex Guy is a partner in our projects practice
Alex is a market-leading lawyer in the transportation and infrastructure sectors, rated by Legal 500, IFLR1000 and Chambers Asia Pacific and Global Guides. He is particularly known for his commerciality and solutions-driven approach.
Alex offers deep and up-to-date experience from across Asia Pacific and around the world. His experience includes:
- Airport and port projects in Australia, the Philippines, Myanmar and Timor-Leste.
- Rail operating franchises as well as rolling stock and rail infrastructure projects in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Myanmar, the UK and the Philippines.
- Bus and on demand transport operating franchises as well as zero emission vehicle procurements in Australia and New Zealand.
- Road and tunnel projects in Australia, India and the Philippines.
- Social infrastructure projects (including social and affordable housing, keyworker accommodation, student accommodation, hospitals, entertainment and sports venues and schools) in Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
- Privately funded construction projects including hotels, offices and retail developments in Australia, New Zealand and Myanmar.