Ashurst is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all sections of the public, including people using assistive technology or accessibility features.
It has been designed and developed in alignment to WCAG 2.1 Accessibility guidelines.
Accessibility enhancements include:
- Allowing the user to enlarge the text size using the browser. This can be helpful for users with visual impairments.
- Limited use of frames (some text-to-speech screen readers do not work with frames).
- Use of Alternative text to describe the content of a picture. This is useful for text-based browsers and/or for users with visual impairments.
- Increased contrast between background and text for readability purposes.
- Avoidance of certain colour combinations that may make the pages less accessible to users with colour blindness.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge to access the site.
If you have any problems accessing or navigating content on Ashurst.com please contact us.