Jonathan Chapman is a partner in our finance practice
Jonathan works with and advises a range of entities including investment banks, funds, insurance companies and corporates with respect to complex structured finance and derivatives transactions across the Asia Pacific region.
His practice includes advising on:
- equity, credit, fund-linked, FX and interest rate derivatives (including over-the-counter and listed/unlisted securitised products)
- equity financing and trade financing (both in loan and derivative formats)
- structured repos and securities loans
- structured credit transactions (including credit linked notes, CLOs and repackagings)
- regulatory matters (including IBOR transition and margin for uncleared derivatives) and disputes
Jonathan is qualified in both England & Wales and Hong Kong.