This session in our contentious financial services webinar series Key developments in Financial Crime covers:
- The new UK sanctions regime, how it is different and its impact for financial institutions globally
- Update on sanctions in Myanmar, Russia and China
- Does the UK have new thinking on monetary penalties?
Anti-bribery and corruption
- What does the recently published guidance tell us about France's approach to the prosecution of bribery and corruption?
- Key cases and trends: a global round up for financial institutions
- The sharp increase in global AML enforcement - how should financial institutions respond?
This webinar takes the form of a discussion between Ruby Hamid, Ross Denton and Olivier Dorgans.
A recording of the session is available below. Slides are available at the bottom of the page. A transcript of the webinar is also available.